Are you looking for a way to check your WAEC GCE result? If yes then you are in the right post.
2017 WAEC GCE Result has been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the waec official result checking website.
Follow below steps to check it,
HOW TO CHECK WAEC GCE RESUL
1. Go to waec result checking website
2. Enter your 10 digit waec examination number.
3. Enter your examination year e.g 2018
4. Select the type of examination I.e PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
5. Enter the card serial number found on the reverse side of your scratch card
6. Enter your personal identification number (pin) on yourscratch card.
- 7. Click submit and wait for some seconds for the result page to come upHOW TO CHECK YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT VIA SMS
incase you want to check your waec GCE RESULT via sms. Use the short code format below and check it.
WAEC*ExamNo*pin*examyear To short code 32327 (MTN,Airtel,and glo users)
Note: ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for some minutes for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS.(SMS cost N30 only)
Note: you can only use your result checker 5 times so be wise.
Share your WAEC GCE RESULT with others in the comment section below.